Phase of online communication
- Try to be unidentified until you trust that person.
- Kindly Involve your relative or friends to go through emails you receive, as an impartial viewer they can advice you in case of any missed information.
- If any one force or pressurize you to know your personal details like photo mobile no. address, just discontinue your communication.
- Always mention your contact number only when you feel absolutely comfortable.
Not to do:
- Don't share your personal contact information like name, email address, residential address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your intial chat.
- Use different email id while communicating with a unknown person.
Phase of Offline communication
- Take a proper permission from your parents and safely continue your online relationship offline.
- When you decide to meet with someone, you choose a public place (such as a mall / restaurant / cafe) where many people are around and take a friend or relative along with you.
- If you decide to meet him/her alone then leave the name, address and mobile number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member.
- Ask many questions to him/her and watch for contradiction. This will help you identify liars & cons, and it will help you find out if you're truly compatible partner.
- Always pay attention to displays of anger, attempts to pressure or control you. Making demeaning or rude comments, or any physically inappropriate behavior are all warning signs.
- In case someone asks you for money report the situation to us.
Not to do:
- Never arrange for your future match to pick you up or drop you to his/her place.
- Don't ignore the following behavior especially if it is without an acceptable reason
- Provides incoherent information about age, interests, marital status, salary, profession, employment, etc.
- Take your own time to decide on a reliable person and pay careful attention along the way.
- Don't become prematurely close to someone.